Friday 10 February 2012

Husbee has got a brand new Kindle cover

Hello, I have been sooooo busy that it has been ages since my last blog :-(

I thought you might like to see the kindle cover I made Husbee for his birthday. It didn't cost me a penny (which could sound stingey or thifty), but it did take a long time to make. All the materials I had or was given. Even the card that forms the cover was from packaging from our new sofa.


Inside the cover there is a pocket that a phone can be put and the kindle nests neatly to the right, snug as a bug.


I designed the cover so it can be folded back on itself and this forms a stand, in doing so the Kindle can be read hands free. This allows Husbee to use his hands for putting chocolates in his or my mouth :-)


I Sewed a pocket all along the front and back of the cover so that cables, phones or sweets can be kept close to hand.




Although there are many designs on the web for such a cover, in the end I designed my own and after weeks of work and much head scratching it was finished, Hurray!

Enjoy Sus x

No comments:

Post a Comment