Monday 28 February 2011

Eleanors Apron



Having a brand new sewing machine (it's new, but I've had it for a few weeks now) I am keen make anything and try new crafts. Normally I don't make presents for every tom, dick or eleanor, but I couldn't resist getting out zippy. He loves it when I get him out to play.

This sweet apron was inspired by one in Cath Kidstons 'Sew' book. I told you I could never resist putting my little flowers on everything. It might have to be removed when the apron is washed, oh well I just the designer, practical is not really in my nature.


It's a very nice project for beginners (like me) and children too. I got to use bias tape for the first time (actually I didn't really know what it was until I had to order it. (blush)


I had fun with this apron, why not give it a go :-)
Enjoy Sus x

No comments:

Post a Comment